Get a quote today
Are you looking for Wheel Balancing for your vehicle?
Out-of-balance wheels can severely affect your driving safety and comfort.
Uneven weight distribution between the car wheels can impact fuel efficiency. Moreover, it can affect vehicle handling and lead to severe safety-related issues. So, it is essential to opt for timely wheel balancing checks from a professional facility.
If you are looking for reliable services of wheel balancing Rugby, reach Binley Woods Service Centre. We are a RAC-approved facility that employs experienced technicians with the necessary technical know-how. Moreover, we use top-grade, computerised wheel balancers to restore the ideal weight distribution of wheels.
Want to visit us?
You can find us at Unit 2, Prospect Park, Valley Drive, Rugby, CV21 1TF.
When should you visit us for wheel balancing?
Every vehicle must undergo a wheel balancing check every 5000-6000 miles depending on its make and model. A routine check-up ensures optimum car performance. Various factors can cause uneven weight distribution across the wheels. Whenever you notice the following signs, visit us for an immediate inspection:
- Unusual juddering in the steering wheel, seats and floorboards
- Increasing uneven tread wear
- Poor fuel efficiency
- Odd screeching noise from the tyres while cornering
- Malfunctioning shocks and bearings, etc.
On noticing any of these symptoms, reach our facility for services of wheel balancing Rugby.
Note: You can also book services online, and we will get your vehicle collected and delivered safely after conducting the wheel balancing services.
How do we conduct wheel balancing at Binley Woods Service Centre?
We use an industry-best wheel balancer to detect the discrepancy in the weight distribution. Our professionals perform the following steps to balance car wheels:
- We dismount the wheel assembly and tyre and place the wheel on the wheel balancer.
- Next, we rotate the wheel at a higher speed to detect the faulty weight distribution points.
- After identifying the affected area, we add proper counterweights to restore the appropriate wheel balance.
- Then, we make a final inspection, dismount the wheels from the balancer, and fit them in your car.
Moreover, we check the tyre pressure after wheel balancing as a standard practice to enhance your safety. Therefore, you can reach us for an effective solution to your ‘wheel balancing near me’ searches.
You can contact us on 01788 877447 for further queries.
We are available Monday to Friday between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm and Saturday between 9:00 am and 1:30 pm!