Are you looking for Full Service for your vehicle?
At Binley Woods Service Centre Rugby, we offer a comprehensive full service Rugby, consisting of 77 essential checks. Our mechanics use the most advanced equipment to check the external and internal vehicle components and ensure optimal working conditions.
If we find any underlying issues, we will conduct the necessary repairs and replacements to prevent their recurrence. Further, our Full car service package is affordable and will save you from hefty expenditures.
About our Full Service Rugby
As per expert recommendation, Full car service is necessary every 12,000 miles or 12 months (whichever comes earlier). However, you must refer to your car’s handbook to know the manufacturer’s recommendations for your vehicle model.
Only after referring to the car manual, we check the following components:
- Engine inspection
- Coolant level check
- Radiator/coolant cap seals check
- Condition of radiator
- Inspection of the alternator belt and fan
- A detailed examination of spark plugs and many more
- Drive system and brakes inspection
- Checking the clutch operations
- Brake fluid inspection
- Gearbox fluid top-up
- Driveshaft gaiters inspection
- Brake pad check
A thorough inspection of the hoses, pipes, hydraulic brake system, etc.
- Suspension and steering check
- Wheel bearings inspection
- Power steering check
- Steering rack gaiters check
- A detailed examination of struts, shock absorbers and springs
Besides, our Full car servicing Rugby also covers the following:
- Wheels and tyres check
- Car exhaust and emission inspection
- General vehicle body checks
- Exterior and internal mirror checks
- Checking the condition of the number plates
- Wiper and windscreen condition inspection
- Dash warning light inspection, etc.
That said, here are some of the benefits of opting for a full car servicing Rugby from our garage:
- Enhances the roadworthiness of your vehicle
- Improves the engine performance
- Increases the durability of the car battery system
- Reduces the odds of sudden vehicle breakdown
- Increases the chances of passing the MOT
Further, if you have a busy schedule and cannot visit our workshop, we will collect your vehicle from your location, get it serviced at our garage and deliver it back to you.
It makes us one of the most sought-after destinations for all ‘full service Rugby’.
Please call us on 01788 877447 to know more about us or to get a quotation.
We will be happy to help!